Letterkenny Army Depot
Letterkenny and STAR4D have been working together for years through research and painter training. Letterkenny Army Depot became an official STAR4D satellite site and began training painters in November 2009. Becoming a STAR4D satellite site shows a strong commitment to cost, quality, schedule and employee morale as well as the Depot’s mission to remain responsive to the Joint Warfighter while building quality and value into each program it supports. Letterkenny instructors continue to hold regular classes to certify and recertify painters.
(From left to right) Instructors students in the spray booth, in the classroom, and using the VirtualPaint
- Dale Alleman (2014 Instructor of the Year
- Dennis Rosenberry (2009 Instructor of the Year)
Articles and Awards regarding the STAR4D program at Letterkenny Army Depot
- LEAD Adds Blasting Course (April 2014)
- Satellite Site Spotlight - Letterkenny Army Depot (January 2013)
- Letterkenny Army Depot wins award for its efforts in ensuring sustainability (May 2010)
- STAR4Defense Ribbon Cutting Ceremony, Kenny Letter (Page 5) (February 2010)
- STAR4Defense Program, Kenny Letter, (Page 5) (December 2009)
- FY 2009 Secretary of Defense Environmental Awards, Letterkenny Army Depot, Sustainability, Industrial Installation (2009)
- Shingo Prize Public Sector (2008)
For more information about Letterkenny Army Depot, visit its website here.